My name is Ashlyn and I was given the somewhat unfortunate middle name of a famous mermaid. For the record, I came first.
2013 to 2014 – This has truly been a year that has drastically changed my life.
– The husband started a new job with less pay but with more promise for the future.
– I found out I was pregnant and we were ecstatic. We had tried for a year for our second child…then we found out it was not only our second, but also our third child…TWINS. At that point we freaked and then again became excited.
– My body decided it wanted to have the babies 10 weeks early. After halting the labor I was put on bed rest in the hospital. My husband became a single dad in the span of two days. (He championed this role along with much help from family and friends.)
– Twins! Girl via whooha and boy via emergency c-section.
– Needless to say, I did not return to work. What with a 3 year old and infant twins…ain’t nobody got time for that.
This is where I am folks…Welcome to The Stay At Home Mom blog that is my life blown up on the interwebz!!